The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

What starts with a banana ends with a banana

Greetings fellow Eatfiends. It's your Commander-in-Beef checking in. It's been a while since my last post, so I've got a lot to share with the larb community!

Before that starts, I just want to note that this is Eatfiend's 100th post. Sgt. Baconator and I were going to do a post together, but I'm pulling rank and hijacking this momentous occasion. ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!

Sgt. Baconator serenading the bottle.



Why would a banana grab another banana? That's a question I don't want to have to answer.


Let's flash back to the last time I posted. Ah, spring! The brew-jay is the bellwether of the season. Here, the elusive little critter was photographed in the tree outside my window.
 


My lady Charlene is doing well. Look how beautiful she is.


She works like a dream.


When I put some meat in her, it makes us both happy.




Typical Hangover breakfast: Eggs, Spinach, Beans. High-Protein is the way to quell the whiskey demons.


Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na!


Inspiration can come from anywhere...


Comrades!


This is a food blog, right?


Sgt. Baconator and Baldy McWhiskeybreath visited me up north. Here I find Sarge lurking in my bedroom! Weird!


The last tomato of the spring! Dry farmed "Black Prince" tomatoes. I can't decide if the name is a reference to Prince Fielder or Purple Rain.


Karaoke! This Shania Twain was followed by me singing some Tenacious D. Gotta get that "Tribute" Duet down. Schlippidippidippidip!


Getting into Fall! Before Barack Hussein Kenyanconman Obama was elected, my roommates turned the first debate into a drinkin' game. Good on them!


Cal vs. UCLA! Awesome game, Cal won, but they don't serve beer in Memorial Stadium. One of the most illustrious and respected research institutes in the world and they can't figure out how to get me drunk.


Great Seats!

Marching band!

Cat Names! This was a solid effort.


Berkeley Ballot. IF HE'S ALREADY DA MAYOR WHY WOULD WE NEED TO ELECT HIM?!


Light up a life. Give a Llama this holiday season.

Larbsgiving left me in a lot of pain. That Hairy Meat-paw is the Sarge dutifully making sure that I get far too hammered.

As if I needed another reason to hate the shit out of this guy.

Travis is a good man. And thorough.

I could've said this about a lot of the pictures I posted, but I left it for this one: Fucking Berkeley.

O Larbenbaum, O Larbenbaum. The next post will be a Larbsmas and New Years Eat Eatstravaganza!

Play us out, Sarge!

It's been a fun 2012. We'll be back soon with our Christmas Special. 100 posts, motha fuck bitches! No better way to celebrate it than with musical bookends. Eatfiends Eat on!

No comments :

Post a Comment