The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, January 26, 2015

Mandatory Bloggery- Bar Hopping, Bazinga Eatery & Chicken Mush


Take a step back and use this blog as motivation to get out there and get shitty and stuff yer face. Maybe pick up the shred sled too.
Found myself in Old Town sucking down a K.A. (kick ass) Margarita. These little fuckers run ya ten bux a pop but goddamn you'll know where that money went after yer first one. Each one packs a punch of 2.5 shots of 100 proof Patron. The good stuff! 
After a few margaritas I was ready to head butt my friends.
Hail hail the gang was all here.
Even the CommanderNBeef!
While we were at Fred's Mexican Cafe I had four of these suckers.
Fast forward to the Cherry Bomb. I played a bit of foosball, only to realize that I suck balls at foosball. And I was wasted.
Heart to heart's are mandatory when ya have a belly full of tequila and whiskey.
The best juke box in San Diego.... and MamaCreen!
A quick Uber ride across town and we ended up at Gilly's. 
Probably my favorite bar in San Diego.
after saying hi to ChiefChecksId's I had a drink and walked off. I was in search of food in my drunken state and felt like a stroll to the old J-Bo would do the trick on my way home.
Racist ass Igby.
Carl's Junior on the job at Unit Craft.
Dinner with the wife! The good times keep a rollin'! Here we are at the Bazinga Eatery!
This was our third time here. I hope the place is here to stay.
Deep fried mac 'n cheese balls. If the wife weren't with me I would have shoved all three of these gooey cheesy sacks into my suck hole.
Dunked them into some of the creamy goodness that they serve on the side.
This time I went with the Beer and Sausage.
Local beer cheese sauce, bratwurst and beer braised cabbage.
The wife went with the French Onion.
Gruyere, fontina, carmalized onions topped with fried onions!
Fucking delicious!
Biscuit loves to sleep on any pile of clothes laying around.
Stopped by my moms house and she sent me home with a fuckload of meat she bought on sale.
Stoked!
Love the Sparta kick in the very end.
After a few weeks of some leftover mead from the bottling process, I had a pitcher of the stuff in the 'fridge. Nice and sweet, it would probably taste really good mixed with some tea.
Getting started on some mush!
Boiling chicken thighs in chicken broth.
Ba-KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Crazy birds.
Boil them bitches 'til the skin falls off.
Let them sit for a minute.
Then de-bone and chop that shit up.
Then into the bowl of veggie mush with some pepper.
Voila! WormTits put hot sauce on his.

Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment