The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Mandatory Bloggery- DMV W/ THE BUBS AKA THE RETURN OF CAPT SAHI

The bub Gautam (aka my personal Danny Sargent) came thru town to enjoy a few days of shredding and building memories with his family!
All the hours of driving cross country must have made him get restless leg syndrome 'cuz he was fucking ripping! Check it out!
Kitty cat weather vain I saw recently.
Mood.
The bub Gautam was on a cross country trip recently and made his way to SD!
Naturally, we met up for a sesh at the DMV.
Like peas and carrots.
The bub Hans was there shredding too!
Then Larue showed up with no hair!
Then the friggin' sun started to go down. Whatevs!
Feeble monster.
Yakkity yak yak yak...
Believe it or not, this was a hurricane grind and yes he landed it!
Session ensued.
A few beers were drank and everyone had their fill of skateboarding.
Footy check!
Then we kept skating, as is tradition.
Party time. I always grab an extra for the roommate Marc.
Simple dinner.
We like to eat totgether.
BBQ time with some chicken breasts, thighs and pork chops thanks to the bub Larue for his meaty donation!
Smith, #2. An adorable little one, but I think he is scared of me 'cuz of my beard.
This photo is posted because I like the way the lights look to the plane.
Seeing Bob's face automatically makes me think of his laugh.
It's the laugh that matches his shit eating grin. The type of laugh you would hear from afar if your walking down the street and some bird shits on you and someone laughs...
It's an amazing laugh. Bob is an amazing person.
But Beagle has my favorite voice of all time. I've gotten into this before.
Group photo!
Donkey Punch Crew for life! It's be rad to get Christian, Gareth, Tim, JRoy, Nuge, Richie, Oakes, Gecko and some other bubs in there.
One day!.... 
Evening hype!
Went back the next night and got worked.
What else did ya expect?

I appreciate every moment I have with my loved ones.
 Skateboarding has and always will be the glue that binds our plyes together.
We make a complete Christmas setup!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment