The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Mandatory Bloggery- Metallica Mayem @ Petco Park

JUST A BUNCH OF PHOTOS FROM THE RECENT METALLICA SHOW AT PETCO PARK.....
Scroll down if yer a metal nerd!
Took this babe out for a walk.
Can't recall the opening band.
I was armed with my bag of pistachios.
Avenged Sevenfold was the second band up.
This guy was rocking out.
This bub was rocking out really hard.
Insane imagery as they opened with "Hardwired to Self Destruct".
Creepy clown faces.
"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"
Eye see you!
Kinda had a Dethclok kinda vibe. I was hyped on it.
I took alot of pics and am kinda running out stuff to say.
Lots and lots of people.
James Hettfield and Kirk Hammet.
Lars Ulrich




Cliff Burton tribute by Robert Trujillo!
Pulling Teeth!
The metal vibes were high!
Then they shut down the show with "Disposable Heroes".
The lights and pyrotechnics were awesome.
Cheers!
Lunch time business as usual.
Had to try it.
Not bad. Maybe I'll try another when I'm not so damn hungover.

Here's some videos I took!


-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment