The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Mandatory Bloggery- DTSD Shredding, Skate Flyer Conception and Skate Camping

A real healthy and heavy dose of wood pushing today!
Let's get started, shall we?
Skate break at the Chee Chee in DTSD!
The bub Larue, eyeing up some personal goals.
Swung by 12th and Imperial trolley station for some quick wallrides and then the boot from security.
Christian was ripping as per usual.
Gotta keep moving...
Larue busted a no-comply over this unmpveable object in no time!
The bub seriously kills it. Gotta love shredding in DTSD!
Love me some Adalertos!
Mid day walk with this babe on Coronado beach. She is such a delight!
Crappy drawings. DIY style!
Making an event flyer the only way I know how to.
By hand of course!
I had a creative consultant.
I am easily distracted.
Voila!
I'm a fan of the barfing hot dog.
The next day was a ripping day at Shockus park!
Invasion of kooky tourists on beach cruisers.
"Check out my sweet air, bra!"
Then we split for WSVT.
The kids were hyped to explore some of the more insane terrain.
Deathbox.
Can't stress a better way of life than to respect your fellow man.
Pics like these make me feel like the luckiest bub in the world!
I've said it before, and I'll say it again....
Skateboarding rules on so many levels.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment