The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Mandatory Bloggery- New Ledges @ Nado Park & Stepping Up My Wood Working Game

Caught somewhere in between an old blog and the present....
Don't blame me. I just stink it up around here...
We lazy.
Reeeeeeaaaaal lazy.
Furry creatures like me.
Time to get greasy.
For my bub, Chris Larue.
Loving it.
In my opinion, the leather handles make it classy.
Oi!
Family.
Love me a good glue up!
Wishing I could still skate handrails...
New this....
...new that...
...beat on a scooter kid...
...with a whiffle ball bat!...
Never know whats gonna come rolling into the Skatepark...
OG Trackers.
Made in the USA!
The bub Christian Ottobre at the 'ol Mission Valley rail. Back when we were young and lighting up spots at night for some night sessions. 
Scot loves Geoff Rowley. 
Fact.
"AIR DAWG"
2002
More old projects taking up space in my storage shed.
Chop chop!
Trying to be productive.
Beer coasters, anyone?
Annihilated.
Later old shape. It's been fun.
Picket fence.
All ready for the slaughtering!
Picture me rolling!
Old scribblings.
Current self improvement read.
Bottoms up, bub!
That's all she wrote.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment