The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Super Bowl 46

Its been 18 days since my beloved Patriots lost there 2nd Super Bowl to the goddamn New York Giants. Somehow a 9-7 team is good enough to beat a 13-3 team. Shit doesn't make any sense to me anymore. With that being said my dad and I threw a pretty kick ass Super Bowl party despite the audio being off by like 5 seconds. We'll get it right next time. Until then, enjoy these!
 Super Bowl Sunday couldn't have taken any longer to get here. I was fiending like a hungry wolf to sink my teeth into Eli Manning's fuckin' neck and snap him like a twig. Basically, Im still butt-hurt over the Super Bowl 42 loss (I went) which resulted in my undefeated Patriots losing the Super Bowl and ending their season 18-1. Woke up early and went to Costco, picked up some chili, tortilla chips, peppers, beer pong cups and other Super Bowl party essentials.
 Got to my parents house (Castle GreySkull) and saw this Pats flag sailing above the door way. Stoked! 
 Private Beast Slayer and Capt.Stink delivering the keg. 
PBR was the drink of choice along with Jager that was brought by Hans and Cos, thanks guys.
 Figured out how to do SB squares. You buy a # at $2 each and if the ending score at the end of each quarter results in yer # the you win a bunch of cash. The more people the better. Gambling is always fun!
 This was the grilling station that lurks behind the walls of Castle GreySkull. Im a coal man myself but my friend Hank Hill disagrees. Pictured here are my good friends Commander Shittsburgh, Capt.Pie and ColonelRumNCoke, also is pictured girl.
 Enough meat was consumed to make John Wayne's colon jealous.
 Bacon wrapped jalapenos. AnnaBanana also made these but stuffed them full of cream cheese (not pictured).
 We also had N.C.S. (not pictured), along with a bowl of macaroni salad, a tray of swedish meatballs homemade by my good 'ol mom, and some potato salad.
 LordBlah's parents were there also. Its always great to hang out with them. Super fun and absolutely hilarious.
 PrivateStink decided to slip into a purple haze along with a jug of whisky. Then he spilt whisky in my parents living room and sat on a potted plant in the front yard. Naturally I felt inclined to feed the beast in order to not have him make it into the night.
 My mom surprised us all with cupcakes yayyyy!!!
 My mom rules. Red white and blue Patriot cupcakes and football ones too! These were quickly gobbled up.
 Yeaaaaaaa SSSSaaaaaaaammmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!
 Rex always snappin' photos of the good times.
 Fire! Got the fire pit going.
 And roasted up some good marshmallows. Good American fun.
 I opted for the lil' smokie marshmallow sandwich. Meaty sugar was delightfully sinful.
 PrivateStink just barely made it to night time.
 Here we are, me and my gal...... and is that PrivateHamBone back there?
 The most loving mothers ever. Thaks mom for all you do.
 Then the end of the game resulted in a batted down hail mary pass by Tom Brady. The final score was 21-17 in favor of the New York Giants. How could this be?!?!? Not again!?!?! Why??? Oh the humanity!!!! My dad was pretty bummed as was I.
 PrivateHamBone won the whole pot to the SB squares. He won something like $176 dollars. Here he is paying off his $1 bet that Ochocinco wouldn't be the SB MVP.
 Depression session.
 LordBlah does his best to cheer me up.
 Can't tell you what it was because I started punding beers. Don't even remember taking this photo. I think I blacked out with rage. FUCK THE GIANTS! The S.F. ones too.
 LordBlah doing what he loves.
Then the insanity started. Is that C.N.Beefs brother?
Hope you enjoyed it. I somewhat did. Thanks to everyone that showed up. I just wish it had a better ending of me gloriously standing on a bar celebrating a Patriots victory as we lit the town on fire.

Friend, Foe, Allie
Eat Fucking Fiend

Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment