The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mandatory Bloggery

Can't keep a good Larb down. I'll always take pics. Here's some more sweet nothingness that I whisper into yer ear....
 Saw this somewhere. Made me laugh. I'm against dude on dude rape. But who complainin' if some big-titty'd cooz wants to jump yer bones? This to me looks like it promotes men being a buncha pussies.
 Anyway, went back to the old stomping grounds by which 
I mean Old Town. Here is Capt.DonGately leading us through a short-cut (baseball field), only to find that after we crossed the field the gates were locked. Doh!
 That didn't stop us from getting what we came for which was a few cocktails! First we hit up Barra Barra for one of there famous Beergaritas. Ten bux each but if you drink 3 yer hammered. They'll also give you chips, beans and salsa when you sit at the bar.
 Ordered an appetizer platter that had rolled tacos, shrimp and some other stuff. I think I was 2 beergaritas deep at this point. I mopp'd that whole plate up!
 Comtemplated stealing this hot sauce.... 'til I tried it. It ran like water. Too runny.
 After we bailed Barra Barra we hit up Freds Mexican Cafe for there infamous K.A. Margarita (K.A. stands for kick ass). Also priced @ ten bux a pop, these are better simply because they make these with 2 and a half shot of 100 proof Patron tequila. Yer only allowed to have 3. They definitely get the job done.
 I recently found out Im "the guy that likes to go to the weird bars". I was told this after I was explaining Kadans amazing happy hour (every day 5pm-7pm $1.50 wells).  And also talking about bridge drinking...
 "A big burger for a big boy!"
 Don Gately sent me this photo of PrivateStinky actually stuck! (He was hammered). Somehow he flipped over the coffee table and in the process stumbled forward and got wedged. Hahahahaha!
 Believe it or not, there was left over Harp from St. Patricks Day...
 And 1 potato....
 And enough corned beef brisket for 2.....
 Makes an amazing hangover breakfast! I want to put this on a sandwich.
 Feeding HankyPoo!
 Do yerself a favor and order Dominos online and select the "metal" version of the order-tracker. It's hilarious.
 We snickered as we watched ItWasTheLight pay for Taco Bell in change. Even though thats our money!
 Safeway Select lasagna. Only 6 bux (with a coupon) and it feeds 5 people. A little burnt on the top, but it wasn't that bad. Certainly cheaper than paying a $50 dinner tab at a restaurant.
 Don't remember taking this. But who doesn't love bacon?
 Finally got a poker game goin' in the ManCave.
You got beef?
I found this video from Super Bowl morning. Thats how I clear the beer pong table!

Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment