The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mandatory Bloggery

Kinda fell into a binge for a bit. Hence the negligence to the almighty blog. You know I'm out there lurking in the bars, skating in the streets/parks and raisin' hell.... and of course taking loads of pics. 
 Zombies are hot right now. I tend to turn into a drunk zombie and I can't seem to get enuff brains!
 Doin' it Wendy's style. You know they don't cut corners! Mandatory bacon.
 Tater-tots, fuck yea. Every bar should serve these.
 Sausage sandwich.
 Lamb courtesy of LordBlah.
My last keg I drained every ounce outta' that bitch and put it in the freezer. Flat beer gets ya drunk too!

 Who's a happy boy?...
 Wendy's Baconator will destroy your hangover. And like Guinness: It gives you strength.
 Found a goat heart in the parking lot of the skatepark. So metal. 
 As always, saki and beers before sushi.
 Spicy tuna crunch roll.
 Cheers.
 Roll was quickly demolished.
 Its a party up in here.
 Fuck you too GeneralBald.
 Capt.Wormtits in a rarely seen robe phtoto.
 Pabst....
 And Popeye's Chcken!
 It'll even make you feel like a lady or a tramp.
 LordBlah passes out at my house on April fools with his shoes on! As I attempted to draw on him with a sharpie a drunken Capt.Stinky came to his aid and saved him from my penmanship skills.
 Then, moments later Capt.Stink passed out at LordBlah's feet.... with his shoes on. Game on.
 Gave him a sweet tramp stamp.
 Another day, another drink.
 Bacon of course is what I have, what'd you think?
 Grillin' and a sizzlin' pop pop pop
 Looks so damn good.
 Tender or crispy! Yer choice bub.
 Been workin' on my swing with Mr.DonGately himself!
 Maxims schmorgisborg.
 He drank this in 2 swigs I shit you not.
 Slammin' bones.
 A mandatory listen in CaptButterface's ride.
 Spying on the dudes while out skating.
What are they looking at?
CaptButterface skating anything he wants. 
 Too hot to skate. Retreated to Senor Mangos.
 Went to a ball game with my dad.
 A good long piss in the bathroom before I get the beers.
 Guinness black.
 And sausage with onions and mustard.
 It's a truly funny observation.
 The best 1:59 a.m. 7-11 purchase you can make.
 So jealous of this dudes jacket. See the raddest dudes at the bus stops.
 When Im at a loss for words I just pull this out. 
 When you have money and no time left in the life clock you just stop giving a fuck.
 CommNBeef came down to catch a ballgame! Fuck the dodgers!
 We bought all you can eat seats at $37 a pop. Sat far right field right by the yellow outta bounds pole. I
 Hot dogs, cokes, bottled water, peanuts, cookies and pop-corn. Not bad, but I only ate 1 hot dog 'cuz I was so busy getting drunk and heckling the Dodger outfielder. Fuck the Dodgers!
 BornRetard gettin his fill.
 I wish they had nachos.
 PrivateWormTits claimed he was gonna eat 10 hot dogs but I think he only got 6 deep. MrDonGately had a beer belly full of Jameson and things got a little hazy from this point. And my phone died. I remember Chee Chee's and the bus. It was a great time.
 CommNBeef keeping the party goin!
 Why not burn some wood...
 Eat some hot dogs...
 And do wizard staffs.
 ItWasTheLight came outta the shadows. Didn't even know he was there.
 2 dudes 1 dog.
 And the wizard staffs continued.
 Got weird...
 And fat.
 And the staffs grew.
 As you can see I fell short 1 beer of Wizard-status.
 Don't even think I bought these.
 Fiesta Market rules.
 'Nuff said.
 The best trick in The Cinematographer Project.
Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator


1 comment :

  1. checking out your site for the first time drooling over the goods while at work when suddenly a group of lady scientists walk by all looking at the screen. one of them snickered, great... fat guy getting caught checking out food. thanx for the fries ya prick.

    ReplyDelete