The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ya Gotta Pay To Play

Nothing like a good shot of pain to snap ya outta yer everday boring routine...
Botched backside grind on a ledge. We were having a blast until then....
 It was pointing completely to the right at 3 o'clock. I just thought "I gotta straighten this fucker out!" Thats the best I could get it. Had to go to the emergency room. Thought it was broken.
Nope. Just dislocated. A couple of x-rays, a shot of lidocaine and a good tug from the Dr. and it popped right back into place. Sent me home within 3 hours. I wonder what the medical bill is cost me since I have no insurance. Oh well, fuck it.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment