The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, November 19, 2012

A Very Manadatory Bloggery

EatFiend is a little over a year old now.
 Cooking, drinking, skating and stinking has been my primary motivation. I lock on my target and attack. Larbsgiving post coming soon.
 
 BornRetard. He never stops talking. This vid reminds me of him. Pure comedy.
 I introduce to you Larue's new roommate "Poods" the cat.
 Good to see Jason Jessee back in the spotlight.
 Meat cooking moment.
 Found this bike in the trash. Im gonna give it a lil' love and fix her up nice.
 My new grill "Shadynasty".
 Mike Carrol is so sick! Pretty Sweet premiered the other day. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of the dvd.
 One of my long time friends and bosses, Orlando.
 Throwing a few back after a long days work.
 Speaking of throwing a few back, DonGately is all too familiar.
 Meatballs!
 Cook up some mushrooms.
 Mmmm-hmmm
 Get some gravy on that meat.
 Meatball sandwich with strips of mozzarella cheese. D-fucking-licious!
 Oaks!
 PrivatWormTits
 A kids homemade graphic at the park.
 Pizza time.
 Golden fried chicken.
 Fried chicken breast with asparagus, red potatos, with white rice and gravy.
 GeneralPercy
 Went to my parents house the other morning and my mom surprised me with a damn good hearty breakfast of bacon n eggs with buttered toast and hash browns.
 Similar breakfast sandwich made at my house sometime later.
 Sick ass curb crusher at Route 44. Hopefully it will be there for there black Friday sale. I want it!
 I'd like to than Anti Hero for keeping it classy.
 Easily makes my personal top 5 favorite skate videos of all time.
 Had a Wings N Things stop with Sam. Yeaaaaaa Sssssssam!
 You know you want it.
 R.I.P. curb crusher.
 Already got a new one.
 Party time.
 3lb. roll of ground sausage.
 New setup.
 Went and pushed around with Cody and Mathew the other day. Showed him the spots around my neighborhood. Got kicked out immediately.
 Cody likes to show off his sexy ass while he waxes a ledge. By the way ladies, he is single and ready to mingle!
 Had a good time with this thing. Hope to skate it more before the skate stop it.
 BornRetard's 36th birthday with Gayboy in tow.
 "Duhhhhhhhhh"
 As seen on Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny.
 New Grosso curb crusher hand-me-down form a friend at the skatepark. Psyched!
 Fuck yea, gotta put my stamp on it!
 I like this pic of Mathew. I may rock a flip phone, but I feel like I know how to capture a moment from time to time.
 Cat
Breakfast.

EatFiend!

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment