The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, November 5, 2012

EatFiend 2012 Halloween Special!

Besides the 4th of July, Halloween is definitely my favorite holiday.
Bonfires burning bright
Pumpkin faces burning bright
I remember Halloween
 Misfits were all I really listened to for the whole month of October. Its a great time where everybody is into the spirit of being spooky. Even at work I ran into creepy cupcakes. Creamy eyeballs! 
 Some sorts multi-colored octopus?
 Charlie Browns: The Great Pumpkin.
This one was my favorite.
 Went for a walk around South Park and cam upon a interesting sign...
 Oh shit! A bunch of man-eating plants!
 Clearly this persons lawn was taken over by these flesh eating Burtonesque plants. Reminded me of Beetlejuice.
 Very spooky.
 If I were a kid I'd hit up this house every year.
 Blahhhhh!
 We are all teetering with death.
 Later, preparing burgers...
 And chicken wings. We seriously added about 12 different hot sauces. They tasted great.
 PrivateWormTits and I made some nacho dip which contained black beans, olives, chorizo, bacon and jalapenos.
 And had ourselve's some good 'ol fashioned pumpkin carving.
 Then the drunken robot party started.
 We all made robot suits except Pat who was a breatalizer and Towlie, being a stoned towel.
 Amanda on the left and PrivateWormTits on the right. Notice the PBR mace on his right hand.
 I went for a creepy cyclops this year. Success!
 BornRetard showed up in his Ghostbusters t-shirt. More like RetardBusters.
 I used an empty case of Pabst for my robot head. I did however have flaws in it, meaning I couldn't reach my beer to my robot mouth. Nothing a few connected straws can help.
Happy Halloween everybody.

EatFiend!

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment