The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

EatFiend @ Food Truckamania Lets get bloody/ The Ould Sod

Went back to the food trucks on Adams Avenue again...
...the gathering of fellow fatso's in University Heights had everybody feeling a little adventurous and very hungry on this Tuesday night.

Went through all of the food trucks and came to this one.
Everybody else went there separate ways. There was a cool folk band playing live music. The band was called "Chicken Bone Slim & the Biscuits". Sick!
The blood sausage is what attracted me to the eastern European cuisine truck. Never had it before.
Other plate options.
Not sure what he bought but I'm sure Stinky gobbled it up quick. Then took a dump, twice as fast.
Here it is blood sausage covering a bun. Pretty delicious but I will probably wait awhile 'til I try it again. The meat was too runny with blood. I guess I was expecting some sort of cased patty form of sausage. Maybe it wasn't what I expected but if I see it again else-where I'd try it again.
 Afterwards we headed to The Ould Sod and got to hear some live music. Guinness for me, Stella for my 'ol lady.
 Jameson on the rocks before we go. In for a quicky.
And the lady's having a moment. Happy Birthday Banana!

EatFiend!

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment