The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, May 6, 2013

A Look Into The Future

PrivateWormTits showed me this video.
It was like looking into the future through a crystal ball. The setting is in the ManCave probably 15-20 years from now, with BornRetard and Gayboy duking it out as usual. And then there's me (fat guy wearing the sleeveless shirt), trying to mediate the whole shit show.
I'm happy to see that ManCave's are still a part of Americana culture and I'm even more happy to see that I'm still partyin' with the bub's in the future.

Oh yea, this is EatFiend's 150th post!

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment