The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, May 13, 2013

End of an era

So yesterday I decided to join the fancy smartphone world...
Yup, I did it. I broke down and upgraded my phone to a Samsung... blahblahblah (who cares).
The camera shit the bed on my old beloved 1.3 megapixel LG flip phone which has been the reason for the lack of posts on the blog.
It's hard to believe I've gotten this far with the blog on this phone.
I'm gonna step it up on quality control. Better videos, better pics and I even started an Instagram @eatfiend, so go follow me ya blowhards.

R.I.P.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment