The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, February 26, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Chopping Block Mania / Carmel Valley Night Sesh

My phone died and I had to get a new one.....
These are the first pics I took...Imagine if I only shot film?
That would be expensive...
Have a gander.
I saw this beautiful predatorial bird, probably eye balling up a meal down below.
She's a beaut, ain't she?
A co-worker of mine bought this off me for a wall hanger.
She was very pleased with it. It made me happy that she wanted to hang this up in her home.
Another beauty!
I love how this rail came out.
Routered thumb hole also.
Dancing around at Carmel Valley skatepark.
Squad.
Neil was ripping!
They have a full bar at Fashion Valley movie theatre.
Quasi man bun is punk.
The Poor House on 30th street, North Park.
It's a nice dive.
I need more of this in my life.
Stumble walks with the bub Robbie.
Straight to the fire.
Burn baby, burn!
Church of No  Ma'am.
Back at it with the chopping blocks.
I enjoy seeing grip tape art. Someone took the time to dump their own creative energy into decprating their shred sled.
Scary.
Rick and Morty is the jam! Some skater in Ocean Beach is making skate themed stickers like this one. Peep the VX1000!
Anti Hero always has the best graphics. The image they always portray is grimy and true.
James Brockman pro model. I gotta get one of these for the wall.
This is the fun part!
Ripping strips!
It's fun to clamp a bunch together at once.
Then they will be ready for the planer.
Ooey-gooey.
I make mess good!
After the glue is removed, the true colors come out.
One cutting board is five skateboard decks.
Popping pink!
I like this balance of colors. Reminds me of Captain America for some reason.
Cities. Still trying to think of what to do with these...
Another Woody all clamped up!
Drip, drip, drip! All night long!
Trying to figure out what to do with all my scrap noses and tails. Clamped a bunch up just to get motivated on it.
Funny Christmas card I bought for the wife.
The trio all finished!
I felt very productive!
The finish really brought out the colors.
Bubble gum and candy drops!
More to come, that's for sure.
Look at that furry chest!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment