The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Larbsgiving Get Together and Old Board Viewing Down Memory Lane

YES THIS IS A LARBSGIVING 2017 BLOG....
Ya, I know it's Februrary. But hey, I'm way behind. Deal with it. Or don't.
Thanksgiving with the inlaws.
The bub Jed rules so hard.
While triple dad dutying, the bub also has time to pour you a glass of fine whiskey.
The kitchen is where everyone congregates.
It's the heart of any home.
I bit the bullet and bought a Delta wood planer.
So fucking stoked on this thing.
And then move to L.A. 
Larbsgiving menu! It's may be a bunch of processed crap, but it's all about sharing bread with yer close bubs!
ERMAGAWD MASHED POTATERS!
File:Turtle-meme-ermahgerd-mershed-perderders-eating-mashed-potatoes large.jpg
Not a bad price!
Bacon ends!
Broccoli and cheese please!
Bacon in the mashed potatoes.
Corn bread on the right!
Gravy! Yes!

The stinky mouth stuffer himself!
Finger foods.
King Baby! Love you bub!
He likes my clean laundry.
Has to put his scent on it before I get to wear it.
Dusted.
The next morning I had an amazing croissant from Grant's Marketplace. All of their baked goods are made daily and in house. Seriously, this is one of the best croissants I've ever had.
A huge portion of my childhood in a box.
Covered in Green Jelly stickers.
Misled youth.
All hail Shit Man.
My personal graveyard. I've kept every deck I've skated since 1999.
Wanted: Dead or Alive.
Wish I had mint one of these.
Fuck Bin Laden.
I used to loved doing stencil work. Now I have this weird voodoo that the moment I put alot of work into a board, it snaps. Now I just go crazy on the sticker jobs from time to time.
ZERO OR DIE! Stoked on the H18 sticker too!
OG Jamie Thomas smith grinding La Jolla High School 18 stair rail.

The latest issue of Thrasher with Nyjah Houston doing a fakie 50-50 down it.
Holy sheep shit.
Old Hanger 18 graphic. I miss those days. The shop, the people, the hustle.
BEN FUGGIN' GILLEY!
SHED. Maybe 2006/'07ish.
Miss me some Ben Gilley.
I would pay a nice dollar for a wall hanger of one of these.
Artsy shartsy fartsy...
The D!
WWF HOF!
So many injuries.
Forever and ever.
Modeled after some Fiji beer.
The zipper is broken, but I'll never get rid of it. Lots of great memories at Hanger 18 skate shop.
Thankful that Ken let me work there.
My Grandpa's saw. It's over 50 years old and runs like a champ.
Just one of those moments I was hyped to witness.
This corner of spaceship earth is pretty awesome.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment