The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Recycled Skateboard Mishap and I Woke up in a random place

Second to last blog of the month!
June is upon us! And we all know what that means....WR is coming!
Trying to keep the fiber coming in and pretend that I'm a healthy person.
Ready for the planer!
No gaps! Gotta love it!
Project number two.
I have alot of mahogany, so I figured I'd put it to use.
I was nearing the finish line with this cutting board and working on the juice groove and then whammy!
Lesson learned. This is what happens when you push the router counterclockwise, instead of clockwise....DOH!
After a frustrating hour, I was able to get back on track.
Home to a well deserved meal of corned beef!
George, my barber. He's a rad guy.
Curb spot sighting! Park boulevard, Chevron station.
Alas, the final product! 
It wasn't as thick as I wanted it to be, but at least I finished it.
Gotta love those colors!
Movie time with my best bubs!
Filled with recycled jokes from the original, I loved it. Just stoked to see these bubs back on the silver screen!
We found a theatre that serves beer too!
All passed out. Pop corn all over the place.
Super Trooper fans were loving it!
Somebody is really hyped for the new Deadpool movie...
The next day I awoke in NorCal with a craft pizza under my face!
And enjoying a ice cold beer on a golf course. 
Air B&B bathroom art.
Nudist sew art.
Naked babes everywhere.
"Maya Nudista"
Anatomically correct!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment