The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Birthday and Skate Camp FUN!

BACK ON TRACK TO HAVE ANOTHER GO AT IT!
Getting started is the hardest part they say.
Post skate sesh Memo cocktails.
Good times wit David as of late.
Found a new spot, right by the skatepark!
Authentic as fuck michaelada.
Pork shoulder I scored for under $12.
Covered in mustard and poured a splash of hooch on it.
Smoked to perfection. This yields multiple meals throughout the week.
Had thepleasure of making kabobs at my parents recently. I really love their out door patio grill.
Nice cutting board too!
I made this times 8.
Score!
Double score! I remember renting this from 'Video Land' for pointers on how to be a better skater.
Mondays. Am I right?
Skate camping.
Had the opportunity to show the wee little rippers the new back-country' section to WSVT skatepark.
The kids were really hyped on the place. Stoked to have sanctuary from the hot sun.
Coffin riders.
Locals keeping the park looking proper. Alot of pride goes into maintaining this place and I would like to give my thanks.
Rip Ride in Paeace.
Spotted the bub Sammy wearing one of my EATFIEND 'Skilleton" shirts!
Flattered he made the treek all the way to Pacific Drive skate shop to buy one.
Thanks bub.
Another one bites the dust at the paw of Biscuit.
Tiny.
New cat that is irritating Igby in the waking hours of the morning. This, in turn, wakes me up.
More Skate Camping!
Ginormous ubba in Mission Valley. What's burned into my mind is Heath Kircharts backside bluntslide. And James Brockman's frontside bluntslide.
Sausage party.
Pint crushing moment while waiting for a pizza at Luigi's.
Gave my skate campers some sanded down noses and tails that I had stashed away. Gave them a box of markers and told them to go for it.
Some went just plane wild.
This kid was a Charger fan.
Spongebob skating a hand rail.
My co-worker made this one.
Tennyson made this. She is a sweet heart.
Thanks for the inspiration, Teddy!
This kid copied her board graphic.
Voted best art.
I drew that shitty skater. For Joseph, who fractured his arm dropping in on the first day of camp.
Sorry, bub!
Mandatory In N Out.
This was actually a cake.
Bathroom art.
Half-woman.
Sketchy tank skull is hilarious.
New colr way to my Skilleton shirt.
Really like this one.
Small Room.
Never know whats gonna come rolling through the skate park.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment