The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Hot Snakes, Pacific Drive, Old Stuff and Hiking

COME ALIVE IN THE HOUSE THAT SCREAMS!
Scored a ticket to see one of San Diego's oldest local bands!
Hyped guitarist John Reese is wearing a "Chee Chee" club t-shirt.
If you know, then ya know. 
Mandatory shot.
The things that keep me going...
These bubs keep me going to the Little Club!
Surfs up!
Ali Boulala sighting at Pacific Drive. 
Just kidding.
Hooked the bub Alex up with the last OG EATFIEND shirt.
He's tight, so I was more than happy to hook the bub up.
The "Velodrome". It was my first time getting drunk here.
Probably won't be my last.
I wanna tail drop off this thing.
Dinner of champions. It's what helps me keep my Greek-God-like physique!
I have a soft spot for shitty 80's new wave garbage.
Trip down memory lane.
This was an intense premiere. House of Blues, Anaheim.
Templeton with the best graphics.
I used to read alot of comics.
Keeping this one. I miss Jon West.
Skater of the Year, every year.
Rescued this little guy from Biscuit.
Me.
Finally got my Lurkville patch on my vest!
Went on a hike with babe the other day out in Mount Laguna. 
Fun times. No noise, no people, no problems!
I got vids coming outta my ass.
Slash sighting.
They sure don't make 'em like they used to.
This graphic is rad.
HEY, HEY, HEEEEEEEY!
Wish I could have taken her home...
Another beauty.
Little monsters.
New read.
Shred sleds from Pacific Drive skate shop.
Jay-boy Adams. May he rest in piss.
Cat power. Meow!
Skate nerd shit. I like to touch all the boards.
Crazy Tony Magnusson shape.
OG reissue shape of Matt Hensley! 
Carlsbad's finest!
I should have bought this.
Or do, ain't no sweat off my back.
Very good score from the skateshop. I love skateboarding and you should too!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment