The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Mandatory Bloggery- Lake Tahoe Lurking Part 2 (Trees Edition)

Part 2 of the goofing off edition in Lake Tahoe with the wife!
Disclaimer:No skateboarding takes place in this blog. Womp womp.
Christmas was a-buzz in the air.
And pizza was in my belly.
Pie madness.
When the road leads to pizza!
We had a pool at our hotel. I never went in it.
Ronnie Woods of the Rolling Stones.
Joe Ramone, rest in peace.
Chiefs whooped my Patriots. Refs gave the Chiefs a few flags in their favor.
See if you can follow me here. This was the end of the evening.
We took a ride on a ski lift and went up to "Heavenly Observatory" deck.
Killer sunset.
It dumped a shit load of snow the night prior.
Che was so stoked on the snow.
I was hyped on the trees covered in snow.
Some of them reminded me of illustrations in a Dr. Seuss book.
Towering.
Providers of oxygen and wood.
Crazy how Google images automatically stylized this pic of my babe.
The original.
See the moon?
At the top of the mountain we took a break from walking around and wet our whistles.
Fill 'er up!
Another tree.
Made a friend.
Babes.
"Of course I'm excited about the snow! I'm a black girl from Oakland! I've never even seen snow before!"
Beautimous.
Che's snow angel.

Blurred background.
Original.
Dang, didn't realize Mark Twain was stoked on the view.
The "Heavenly" observation deck.
More white trees.
Trees that will be here long after I'm dead.
This is my favorite tree pic from the trip.
FORE!
We were high up in the clouds. Could barely see the lake.
CREEP!
Babes.
We had an amazing time.
I'd like to check it out in the Summer.
It was maybe a 15 minute ride to the top of the mountain.
Stylized.
I look like a mess.
People asked me why I brought a ski mask.
'Cuz it's cold, duh.
A dork and couple of babes.
Stunning views the whole up and the whole way down.
From the bottom.
Black Widow street art. I dig it.
Taco kitty.
Very festive. Straight from a Charles Dickens novel.
Victory BLT.
Wanna know why?
Why did I get myself a mamosa and a bloddy Mary?.....
'Cuz yer bub placed top 5 in a two table poker tournament and I cashed out!
$172 to be exact!
The other winners.
Not bad for a 10a.m. $40 buy in!
Stocked up!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment