The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Mandatory Bloggery- Recycled Skateboard Pop-Up Shop Madness

So the bub Oak's convinced me to participate in a pop-up shop at the Whistle Stop Bar right here in South Park, SD.
These are a few days before and after the event. Good times widdling wood and enjoying life.
The blog ends right before Christmas.

Here's the flyer that was made for the event!
Breakfast of champions.
A.m. clamping vibes.
We unda the sun mon!
All hail Cardiel!
Strips.
Getting sketchy with Nasty-Neil!
Look how fucking close that flame came to the outlet on the ceiling.
SKETCHY!
Lucky we didn't burn his garage down.
Fantasizing about getting my mini-bike up and running.
Made a buncha trays.
Had to sand the shit outta them.
Groooooooovy!
The router made loads of grooves and dust.
One day I'll have a CNC machine and this will be a much quicker process.
Or not! I like the DIY wa.
Built a fence.
Boxed in.
Notice that there are three of the same colorway?
That's cuz it was all from one block. I had plans to make it into a cutting board but I thought it was too slim.
So I chopped it up into thirds and decided to make some trays outta it!
ZERO OR DIE!
The only part that really mattered in the latest "Damn It All" video by Zero Skateboards. 
Love you Brockman. Don't really agree with you retiring, but sometimes a bub has gotta leave the coop and spread his bat-wings. Pretty excited to see what the next chapter hod for you, but more importantly I just look forward to skating and throwing a few back with ya.
CHEERS!
Mood.
So sick to see what pops up at the Skatepark.
Beautiful.
Wish I had this one with my collection of ply-wood Variflex decks.
Got my stuff ready for the pop-up shop!
The bub Oak's. Check out his handmade leather good company called "Roam Leather Goods".
#leatherdaddy
Give him a follow on Instagram @roamleathergoods
Somebody bought a chopping block! I was hyped!
Loving support!
Legends, bloody legends. Richie fuckin' Belton sighting with Brockman!
Christmas ornaments I made with recycled skateboard scraps inside. 
These sold almost instantly. Gotta make way more next year.
Soooooooo pretty!
This was day he retired. After this event he went to Pacific Drive where they threw him a retirement party. Bummed I missed it.
My setup!
My menu!
Thanks to the wife for picking up some colorful beach towels and the dish trays.
6 pak.
Scraps.
Miss the little bugger already.
My stamp.
Short ribs.
And bacon Swiss cheeseburgers!
You know how we do!
Death dealer.
Cutie-pie!
My neighbor leaves these Easter Island heads statues out year round and decorates them accordingly.
New Toy Machine video is so good!
Some more boards that I sold the next day.
Fire.
Stoked on this one.
This one too.
These were all commissioned.
Thanks Gumby for your support and buying your friends some late Christmas presents.
He purposely told me to write "2018" since they were late gifts.
Slappy's Garage in beautiful dtSD.
Always watching.
Thanks Danny and Jason for the stack of broke boards!
Picked up the new Toy Machine video too!
On that food grind.
Enjoy!
The reason why I bought this album.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment