The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Mandatory Bloggery- Twisted Pretzel & Kill Skateboarding 4

Kind of a short blog today....
But that's okay! Here is what's goin on... At least to me, this is what's going on...

KILL SKATEBOARDING 4!
Do ye like dags?
Rotisserie chicken, salad kit and some grape juice.
There she is...
Piech playing Pai Gow.
David Hodge
Neil's dream coffee table.
Twisted pretzel. This was at Toronado. I hear the place is shutting down.
"Cool Ranch"
Crazy for Crazee Burger.
She's all finished. 
All of the cutting boards I make now will be made of 6 skate decks instead of 5. 
This maximizes the width use of my Dewalt wood planer.
Beauty ain't she?
I'm a wood guy....
I can take a hint.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment