The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Mandatory Bloggery- Palm Springs Getaway

Completely forgot that the wife and I went to Palm Springs earlier this years....
Man life is moving awfully fast.

Flashback to getting invited to a birthday party to where I find myself asking myself what exactly the fuck am I doing here?.....

So outta place I was asked to leave the complementary driving range for not having on a collared shirt. Oh well, I suck at golf anyway.

That's alright, I know how to float down river.

Went and watched the sunset.
Stayed in my lane.

Night cap.

Chop chop!
Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.....
The ever so famous Palm Springs Skatepark.
Insane terrain at this place.
Love the lighting setup. That cable has gotta be so taunt to hold those lanterns.
Would love to skate here again.
This place had everything!
On to the next one....
Then I found this rad little skatepark in Palm Desert....
It had rules and staff and a fee.... I'm cool with that...
Filled with all kinds of unique terrain...
Looked like alotta' fun...
Completely empty....
It even had a mini-park for the beginners....
This whole section of the Skatepark was completely empty too...
The thing is, this day was a designated 'bike-day".....
So I was informed by the lonely recreation staff kook that I couldn't skate...
Fuck Palm Desert.
Gimme fuel.
I ain't scared.
I crushed an Irish Nacho plate.
Gimmee that high octane stuff...
If I went back to Palm Springs, I'd eat here again.
The next day I scoped out this tiny little park.
It was just me for a while.
Then some locals showed up.
We now follow each other on Instagram.
That curved ledge on the left was super fun.
I'd describe this place as a little "Street League" park.
Wish I could remember the name of it.
Oh well!
Morning view.
Looks like our door had been previously kicked in!

On our way home we stopped to see the Dinosaurs most notably famous for being in "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure"!

Couple of nerds!

Love the view. I wanna drink beers up in the mouth of the giant reptile.

You know I had to try it!

It didn't disappoint!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment