The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Mandatory Bloggery- Images & Rants For The Month of January 2020 / Lions Tigers and Bears, Alpine CA

Holy guacamole, where have I been?....
I've neglected my blog long enough. It's time for a post....
The month of Janurary, 2020. 
These were alright. I like to live dangerously...
 Ye olde stomping grounds. Haven't been back since the City terminated my employment with them.
Haven't looked back...
 Schwarma Guys. This is really good if your on the Keto diet.
Yelp's #1 food truck in the U.S.A.
Love thus furry little bugger.
Hendrix
I love him.
Some nights are boozy.
Breakfast of champs.
I refer to myself as the Baconator.
Driving slice.

Wood planing party.
Colorway I came up for my bub Stewart.
I was stoked on it!
Ooey-gooey....
Little mini guy! Perfect for cutting limes.
Comfort in trees at the San Diego Zoo.
Predatory bird.
Family.
Pride.
The King of the jungle.
Evening snack-a-roo!
The before pic.
Swag.
I love me some Asia-Wok. So greasy and always hits the spot.
Never know whats gonna pop up at the Skatepark.
Jamie Thomas pro model for Zero Skateboards.
Peace sells.

Go buy a Chris Larue, Lurkville pro model.
I should make one of these.
One of many things I wish I could buy.
Looking like a weirdo on my lunch break eating a salad kit with my bare hands and no boots on.
Sealed video score!
Kitty update!
Video score from Slappy's garage. Glad some companies are still making hard copy dvd's.

One of the last amazing things I got to do on the job with the City of Coronado was that I got to drive a van filled with seniors out to the Lions, Tigers and Bears facility.
Deep in the woods of Alpine, SD.
Perched bobcat. Now that I think of it, one of the participants in our journey just so happened to be my 7th grade history teacher, Mrs. Carole Spector. We chatted for a moment. It was nice to see her.
Mountain Lion waiting for feeding time.
A lynx!
These kitties are beautiful!
We got to watch them feed.
One day I'll volunteer some time here.
So pretty!
He's just eyeing the treat!

*Roar*
It was pleasing to see the bears had plenty of room to chill.
Meatball!
Chilling in the pool!
Mood.
Tiger exhibit.
Beautiful animal.
I feel like he posed right here just for me.
Beagle, Me, Hans. 2002 maybe?
Green Jell-O.
Put these stickers on this box 27 years ago.
This song is so good.

I'm a true nerd at heart.
Old garbage. Cleaning out the shed.
These shoes were squishy.
Love my bub Larue. Maybe 2007?
Photo by Jeff Morris
My only skate trophy. good memories.
I'll love him forever.
Miss skating here. Covid-19 is killing me.
Have a goo done y'all.
'Til next time....Whenever I feel like that may be.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment