The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Shred Shots: Memorial Skatepark with CaptainButterface

Still learning the in's-n-out's with my new Droid. 
So much wasier to capture all the rad skating I get to see. Don;t know why it took me this long to upgrade. Oh well, the flip phone was a perfect learning tool.

Memo has pretty much been a second home these days. I find it more challenging but I can also cruize and not do as much pushing (cuz Im getting older and fatter).
 Anyway, captured a few shots of Captain Butterface shredding one of the many ledges at Memorial skatepark. This one gets alot of use, especially when the Sk8Mafia team is around.
halfcab noseslide
 I was still trying to find a decent angle.
 Yep, I like this one.
 "Butterface is so buttery!" -LaRue
 On to a back smith grind.
Attempt uno
 Attempt dos
 Almost there....
 Boom! Fully dipped, arms not too high. Pay me bitch, and get this fool a board sponsor!
Just kidding.
A much deserved gulp of water.
Always a pleasure skating with ya bub.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment