The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Friday, November 14, 2014

Mandatory Bloggery- Lurking at Harry's

Have e beer for me! Better yet, let me help you drink those beers!
My liver is getting itchy...
Crack open a cold one and enjoy.
 Trivia at the Hideout.
 Late night stumble home.
 Decided it was time for some bridge drinking solo style.
 Blurry nights.
 Sweet alley score.
 Biscuit with another confirmed kill.
 AWK party's really fucking hard!
 Awesome wall hanger.
The bub Jimmy Carlin doing what he does best.
 The barfing pumpkin has seen better days.
 I got spots!
 Shit rock. Good aim.
 Every time I eat Burger King I regret it.
 Hooked a kid up with this giant Spitfire sticker 'cuz he was ripping so hard.
 Barf.
 Morning doodles.
This kitty rode around like a fucking boss!
 Brunch with my mom in La Jolla.
 Legit diner food.
 Full of old people.
 Where old swingers come to play.
This dude killed it.
 Greek omelette with a side of bacon of course.
 Since 1960.
Trippy man!
The Larb is in all of us...

Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment