The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Mandatory Bloggery- Queens Of The Stone Age/ Halloween 2014



Another shit show of a Halloween on our hands......
 Thankfully the shit show was in L.A. instead of our home.
Went the barfing pumpkin route this year. It was super easy and fun!
Donald Gately showed up as his favorite character from "Chldren's Hospital".
One of the many great moments.
I was the character "Gene" from Wet Hot American Summer!
I can watch this movie over and over.
I drew my own shitty tatt in the mirror. Not bad, eh?
"This is my friend...."
Basically every Gene-scene!
The wife made a last minute decision of going as "Pebbles" from the Flinstones.
I felt bad, had I know I would have gone as Bam-Bam. Better luck next year.
Fast forward to a 2.5 hour car ride to the Forum in Inglewood, CA. Did some tail gating for a few minutes with Mr. Jack Daniels and we were well on our way!
Alright, feeling a bit drunk when they took the stage. 
They opened with "C-C-C-C-C-C-Co-Caine!!!!!!!!!!
Not sure if this is an official vid or not but the song is rad for the same line over and over.
The front drape was cool, but they never used it for a screening or anything. It would have made the experience a hell of alot cooler. No's big's deals's.
You couldn't see from the pic, but the lead singer was dressed like the Pope?
It was sick.
They fucking killed it.
This album is amazing. The wife and I fell in love with it.
I also saw a guy dressed like this character.
The animation they chose for this series of videos is amazing. They went on to play "If I Had A Tail" and we all rocked the fuck out.
They played "My God Is The Sun" too. People were psyched.
Fuckin' love it.
My fav...
"Keep Your Eye's Peeled"
Fucking amazing.
Green Room!
Then we went outsidde for a smoke break and I got really wierded out by a security guard.
Thankfully, no arrests were made during my drunken haze.
The finally. A great time!
Confetti everywhere.
Time to split. WormTits was the D.D. for the evening.
Thanks WormTits!
Fuck load of poeple.
Smoke break.
Donald getting creepy.
WormTits was a crop duster. Know how many compliments a crop duster gets? None.
DonaldGately was bummed nobody hit on him in his creepy clown costume.
Raining cats and dogs.
Then I got wet and turned into a gremlin.
Happy Halloween everybody!

Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment