The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Mandatory Bloggery- Yer My Favorite Turd


Welcome to the latest shit show!
Enjoy this funny track I found courtesy of thelarb.com while you browse today's bacon grease covered pile of shit I call a blog. I suggest you view and listen to the lyrics while reading.
The best you've ever heard!
 One night at the hideout after doing trivia we came across a passed out Captain America. For one reason or another I felt inspired. And the Larb came out.
 I think we won trivia this night. And I definitely remember taking a few shots of Fireball before leaving the house. Appetite for destruction.
"NO YELLING ON THE BUS!!!"
Nagrom had to walk me away. It was not computing why the bus driver was denying me a ride.
I was a sad panda for the moment.
Then I tried to go back.
Not sure what's going on here. But it can't be good.
Late night shinanigans.
WormTits, blacked out.
 Then HurricaneHeman came out to party.
 "Thisszzz isz mah sidewok!"
 PARTY TIME!
 Just letting it all hang out. Fuggit.
 Completely blacked out.
 Cock magic!
 Skinned my knee somehow...
 Bromancing the stone...
Thanks VeronaKitty for catching the moment.

Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment