The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Friday, February 6, 2015

Mandatory Bloggery- Oakland part 2 The Birth of KingBaby


The next day was a hangover for the ages, but we were only at the beginning of our liver annihilation...
CommanderNBeef's back yard. Unfortunately no bbqin' took place. Even though the conditions were ideal.

A little sippy poo the the bubs!
Instead we were headed for a diner that stopped serving food at 2 p.m.
Fuck food, I got beer. Ain't no stinkin' diner gonna tell me when I should eat or stink.
LordBlah and WhiskeySlimeMike agreed. Our time was better well spent finding a liquor store.
Anal.
Found a stoop to chill on while everyone was stuffing their faces.
Brothers.
LordBlah was oddly content. The calm before the shit-storm you could say.

Mandatory fat man photo.
Then everyone came out with some leftovers for us. We needed the fuel.
 Later on, LordBlah was complaining about all of the walking we were doing. Then KingBaby was born.
 Made it to the King Fish. Weirdly enough, it was the bars last day at this location. In the forth coming weeks it was scheduled to be torn down and moved across the street.
 This place had a shit load of character. I hope the next time we go back to their new location it's just as good.

This song was fitting.
 Time for some good 'ol day drinking. We were joined by CommanderNBeefs brother, MattyBitchTits!
 WhiskeyslimeMike and KingBaby were putting them away.
 Ethiopian food delivered into the bar from across the street. Good stuff!
 Finger party!
 His mouth was packed like a hamster. What a fat fuck.
 Selfie!
 Shuffle board kills it. We spent a few hours on this bitch.
 Competition was fierce.
Drinks were flowing.
 Fast forward to another bar. Not exactly sure what it was called.
 But they sure did have some bad ass pinball machines.
 Nice and dark. Just the way we like.
 This shit hole that we stumbled upon was exceptional.
 Ramones!
 Here we have WhiskeySlimeMike eating food that he didn't pay for. Last I checked it wasn't his bachelor party. Fat cunt.
Speaking of fat cunts, I wound up finding a bbq spot nearby. My alcohol soaked body could use the grease and meat.
Not sure what the hell is going on here.
 Oakland, where even the 7-11's close.

So it's dark, but here we have WormTits hopping a chain, rolling over a car hood and sprinting off.
Drunken par-core.
 Then people starting getting shitty.
 KingBaby was down but not out.

Just some typical late night public intoxication.
Sorry the vid is so dark and shitty. I tried to make it brighter. Whatever.
 I think he just wanted to snuggle with the dirty ass ground.
 Later, I decided to take a walk on my own and venture out into the streets of Oak-town by myself for a little adventure. But mainly, food.

Oakland's finest!
 Came across some rad sights. No cars, no people, no noise, no problem.
 I was getting around.
 Made it all the way to the water.
 Then I stumbled upon this place.
 And I was saved. I was hammered, but that didn't stop me from feasting! I love me some soul food!
 By the time I got back to the Inn the crew was wasted and WhiskeySlimeMike was passed out.
 Naturally I decided to cover him in a phonebook and stack some furniture onto him.
 Pretty sure I tied his shoe laces together too.
Literally, one big fucking mess.
The next morning, WormTits had a casualty on his ugly mug. I think it's 'cuz when this bub gets hammered, he loves to run. Presumably he ran right onto his forehead. Look how huge that dome is? Like Peyton Manning.

Here is WormTits running by me at full speed. Not sure why I was filming, but he sure does speed by me.
No big deal.

Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment