The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Saturday, January 6, 2018

EATFIEND @ Luciele's Creole Cafe, Boulder CO

Haven't done an "EATFIEND@" in a while, so here goes nothing!
Afterall, I don't think I'll be back in Colorado anytime soon. Why not cover some ground?
I give to you, blanketed in snow, Lucile's Creole Cafe!
Basically looked like an old house that was turned into a breakfast house by momma! AKA "Lucile"!
It's a chain of breakfast houses (maybe 3 or 4) tat reside in Colorado.
Filled with rich CO, hippy history.
I thought this was interesting...

You never know what yer gonna find.
Very cozy.
Ass' and elbows, as some people say.
They had shirts, but none in black.
Menu was stocked!
Can you read this?.... If not, here is a link!
House made sauce.
Seasoning.
And ketchup!
And a very impressive bloody mary. It was around 9a.m. and I was the only jerk drinking one.
Thick chunk of corn bread, damn near two inches high!
I think these were French style donuts covered in powdered sugar.
I could go for a plate of these right now...
Grits with an omelette!
I was a happy man.
LETS EAT!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment