The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Shred Sledding, Carving Pumpkins, Halloween Riff Raff

GET SOME!
Are you bored yet?
I'm not....
HamBone got drunk and ate nothing but hot Cheetos for a whole night.
The end result was him barfing on the bush right out front our door. 
CHEERS!
Rest in peace to my old jeans. Note the double knee holes. 
I ride them 'til they are practically threads!
The way Levi's should be worn!
Does it look like I'm farting?.....
Guess who?
Yup, it's the bub Larue!
I got deez cheeseburgers man.....
Gardening with the bubs...
South Park Halloween decor.
Keeping the plumbing running smoothly.
Cloudy days.
Debates at the Coronado Skatepark.
He rips.
I'm on it!
I do this style nearly every year.
The old Jack Skellington/Misfit Jack-O-Lantern.
The wife's is on the right!
Spooky!
I made the yard into a graveyard on hilarious skate related jokes.
Meat casket.
90's Ted...
Pollo asado!
Pushing...
...'til I fall on my ass.... repeatedly.
The bub David rip riding.
Fucking surfing! Look at that back foot!
He's the bub with tricks so hard on lock, that you can ask him to do them over and over again due to being a shitty cell phone blogger.
Popped out!
Payday!
Well, hello there!
Cedric Hyenga and Jordan Carter. I've known these bubs since they were practically in diapers and when I see them nowadays, I am so proud that they are strapping young men! 
And, they still shred on the sled! I take great pride in that!
Mariachi El Bronx at the Observatory, North Park, San Diego.
...But that's coming next blog!

Smell ya later!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment