The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Halloween Fun, RFTC @ The Observatory and Wood Working w/ COLORS!

Where did I leave off?.....
Oh yea, Mariachi El Bronx opening for Rocket From The Crypt!
I'll try and keep these pics brief, 'cuz I know I tend to drag it out...
I can't stress how much I like this band!
ROCKET FROM THE CRYPT!
San Diego legends.
The bub Robbie, happier than a pig in a mud pit.
Must get closer!
Mario Rupacalbra, LEGEND!
O.G. Alva Skates rider.
BRAVO!
Decaying pumpkin update.
Lunch.
Busy as a bee! Buzz, buzz, buzzzzz....
The colors man, the colors....
For your listening pleasure!
Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......
All clamped up and ready to go!
Brought to you by Gorilla Glue!
Colors!
Decaying pumpkin update.
This depicts how I feel.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment