The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Working Hard...Playing Hard




Give me strength. I was feeling ill.
Working out in Garden Valley.
Some of the best spring rolls I ever had. Forty cents a pop!
I need this.
That's a big fuggin' pizza.
I'm a fan.
I got one last XL. Holla atcha boy.
Breakfast of champions, they say.
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.
I'm a fan of the pickles on my In N Out burger.
Picture me rolling!
Did some work recently. Haven't finished it. Story of my life.
Make that two.
Checked out htis Thai spot.
Meat portions weren't heavy on the 'wow' factor. Note to self: order double the meat next time.
Marc got the meal with more gravy.
Schpots!
It's a big boy rail.
Throwing a party. Biscuit is a good decorator.
Dick shots for everyone.
Yummy appetizers.
Reinforcements.
Cake made by Annabanana!
Love you bub.
I got schpots, baby!
Slamming.....
...And jamming!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment