The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Friday, November 30, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery-Captured! By Robots and Ponderosa Skate Zone!

We are back!
Grab a beverage of your choice and get to scrolling.
You might see something you like.
I heard there is a Wheaties shortage. Supposedly the competitors bought up the majority of the stock.
I smell foul play. Don't forget to eat yer Wheaties!
Brick by Brick, metal show.
Then it was on the the main attraction!
Captured! By Robots, hailing from San Francisco.
This guy is very high energy.
The drummer rips, too.
Chuck Taylors.
Sam Hitz challenging DRMBOT 0110 to a drum off.
He tried...
But nothing can keep up with the robotic speed of DRMBOT 0110!
The show went on....
Bridge life.
Balboa park. During Halloween, the Hunchback of Notre Dame will throw a fake body on a noose out the top window. It's pretty spooky. 
The lighting here reminded me of Poltergeist.
Charge!
Beastly.
The bub Stewart his his knew kitty!
I love my kitty.
Heavy banger spot.
Had dinner at the Turf Club recently. Love me the surf n turf. This place never gets old to me, even though everything inside it, is.
Love the old stained glass entrance door.
When the wife gets drunk and insists on searching for movies we don't own...
I like me a mom & pop type of donut shop.
Slowly chipping away...
Stacked.
He gets psychotic when we put fresh sheets on the bed.
Stopped by this shred zone, recently.
All kinds of obstacles for every skill level.
For the huckers.
And the bowl trolls!
Been surviving off this stuff.
Weird.
It's not all bacon and waffles.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment