The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, April 27, 2020

Mandatory Bloggery- Jerry Lives! Recycled Skateboard Glue-Ups, Tim's Poker Night

More content for who knows why......
I miss going to the bar during the day for a sippy-poo...
This is somewhere right around post New Year's day...
Night vibes with the bubs! Cheers to ya'all!
Marc went and bought himself that triple nacho-boat from Taco Bell.
Made his gut hurt the moment he finished it.
Shrimp cocktail anyone?
Night time glue-ups.
Before...
The oozing ooey gooey.
Another glue-up. For the bub Stewart.
I dig the Skittles colorway with the black walnut.
I got a whole bunch of comic books.
Breakfast of champions.
Jerry lives!
The bub Buster.
Saturday mornings at Coronado Skatepark for 19 years...
Love me a good vanity plate.
Love these smelly stinkers.
Thanks Mayo for the snacks!
I helped this kitty cross the street.
But I only have eyes for this kitty!
Love you Cody!
Piech the grump.
We had a poker party at a hotel for our bub Timmy.
I need a robe.
Desert morning.
Timmy had a fun bachelor party.
Fat Boys Deli. Love this place.
This was a special project that was commisioned to me. Can't wait to show y'all how it turned out!
My friend Morgan picked out these colors.
All ready for the wood planer!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment