The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Mandatory Bloggery- The Last Strange Days of LordBlah


Back on the shitty flowing gravy train to shit-hammeredville!
Don't forget to get yer shit-tix punched! The Poo-Choo Express is heading out!
 Homemade pizza pockets courtesy of WormTits.
 Handsome looking feller.
 Breakfast.
 I'm a growing boy!
 Lowest point of 2014.
 Fuck public transportation.
 See her ankle bracelet? Bus life.
 "KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!"
 The homey Austin schralping the red curbs.
 Post work Little Club session. Where nobody knows yer name.
 The place still looks the same.
 Time to drink a pitcher of Sculpin!
 Chalk board smack talk.
 Stinking it up!
 No, no, no...
 Screen grab from my GoPro of the wife and I in Sedona, AZ.
 Driving shot. Rarely do I ever take pictures with my GoPro. I prefer it for filming, but now I'm hyped on it and am going to try utilize it more often.
 Zensei sushi steak dinner.
 Suck it.
Filthy animal.
 Then the LordBlah sexy dance time commenced. 
"First I'm gonna fuck you, then I'm gonna kill you, then I'm gonna eat you, then I'm gonna shit you!"
 Pure black out.
 It's like if Elvis fucked a ham sandwich and out came this dancing greasy bastard.
LordBlah is never one to shy away from putting on a little show.
 Bacon for all!
 That's better. Can't forget who we are.
 Fuck it.
 Taco time.
 After LordBlah ate about 90 percent of the food, he was out like a light.
The blanket of shame for any Charger fan.

Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment