The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Mandatory Bloggery- Poker and Other Shit

12-Pak minimum to be able to tolerate this shit train.
That only equates to two 4Loko's. Remember that shit?
I do, but I don't.
 Poker night with the boys and CaptLarue got the same hand as mine.
 BeerBonginBrockman and is fancy cigarette holder.
Fuckin' Cruella DeVille.
 Larue was all shaded up.
 Everybody hates Timmy, but he still comes around and takes our money..... when he can.
 Quickly things got really drunk,
That's what happens when you beer bong boxed wine.
Gross.
 Mandatory No-Hans ramp pic.
 Shitbaggery ensued and thingsd got pretty fucking slimy.
 666
I knew Tom was the spawn of Satan.
 Go do it. Needs a lot more signatures.
 Happy birthday Butterface!
 Dallas park session. This place is so fucking fun.
 Bubs bubbing down.
 Jealous Butterface got himself a hog.
 Mead is coming along fine! Can't wait to bottle it in a few days (documentation coming soon).
 Got all excited to eat HomeTown Buffet for breakfast and it turns out they only do breakky on weekends.
 So we settled for Carls Jr. breakfast instead. Still very legit and cheap.
 The Island. Empty.
 Until DHodge shows up. I started fucking around with the "action" option of my Droid. It didn't turn out very good.
 Time for a Samuel Adams.
I love Chapelle.
 Damn right I am! I was hoping for Rowley or Anderson, but was honored to get this legend.
I'm gonna go practice my switch game now.
 Quality time with my son.
 Sick flier.
 Stinky getting fitted for LordBlah's wedding.
 Cheers!
 Stinking it up in the streets as usual.
 2nd dinner.
 Gotta feed the stray kittys of the world!
Biscuits first rain experience. It was adorable.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment