The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Mandatory Bloggery- Tripping Corpse


Welcome back loyalists. The holidays have me running around like the pathetic slave I am.
Ignoring this beautiful beast...
 Doing some painting over at Unit Craft. Tough job. A lot more shit goes into painting with a gun than one would imagine.
One of my favorite artist's. R.I.P.
 Unit Craft lunch. I kill it.
 Furry little fucker getting his lap time in.
 This made me laugh so hard.
 Meeeeeeeeeeeeeat!
Face to the grindstone, grindstone to the face.
Meat face!
 Potato stew.
All on top of some sourdough bread with butter and veggies! 
 Sprinkled pepper all over that bitch.
 Leftovers at Unti Craft. The fellas were jealous.
This dog made me want a dog. So rad!

This vid is rad! I love The Shrine.
 Another thing I can add to my otherwise unimpressive resume. Cat Wrangler!
Look at them evil eyes!
 If anyone is wondering, give LordBlah enough peppermint schnapps and he'll get very sexy!
 Two beautiful handsome meat packages right there.
Bub love.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment