The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Anger Management, Licking Chops & Fantasy Football Loser

Trying to stay true to the term of "updates blog daily".... Maybe I can finish off September like a beast...
I've been going through my computer and finding old video files that haven't seen the light of day.....
So maybe I'll do some video post/drunken recollections....Who knows.
Either way, I appreciate all 5 viewers that enjoy my periodicals of gibberish and nonsense.
Sometimes I see faces.
Been loading up on the veggies and drinking lots of V8 juice. Sometimes I feel sluggish and realize that my body is lacking healthy minerals and vitamins.
City Heights park at night. Although it is often crowded in the evenings, it's always heaps of fun to run into bubs that just got off of work.
This little bub was riding a scooter and wasn't having any fun on it. He asked to ride my quiver and I said 'go for it'. The kid was having alot of fun and complained loudly about how loose my trucks are.
The bub Derm wasn't having any fun.
Sometimes you gotta chuck both yer shoes into the darkness and focus thy shred sled.
That'll happen.
Skate life.
Breakfast life.
Breakfast-to-go-life.
Cowboy life.
Sleepy life.
You know I'm always down for a good kitty shoot.
I rubbed some food on his paw and it woke him out from his slumber.
Pretty boy.
Guess who is a fantasy football loser?
This guy!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment