The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Friday, September 14, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Wild Cats and Heavy Eatfiendary

HOLY STOKES IT'S BEEN A HOT MINUTE!
You know I'm not dead. Just really, really, really, really, really, really busy!
Snackers. String cheese, sliced pepperoni and jalapeno on top.
Meatball sandwich, homemade style.
I've been killing it on the home front. Sandwich and chips for days!
Night moves. I added a thick layer of grease to this curb.
Breakfast to-go.You know what goes great with a jalapeno cream cheese bagel?
Adding a slice of cheddar cheese and some ham!
Mmmmmmmmmmm, haaaaaaaaaammmmm.
Fair thee well to the crusty Felton house.
One farewell wood burning sesh.
Some days just happen like this...
But then you must....
...summon up your strength within...
...rise above the adversities that life may throw at you...
......dominate the  skies...
...AND CONSUME THEIR SOULS!
Zoo day.
I love the Orangutan's. Mellow primates that could easily tear a mans face off and crush his bones.
There are two new baby Jaguars!
They were super active this day. Chasing after one another.
Cute little bugger.
Then it looked right at me!
I followed it to this glass casing area and it hissed at me!
Adorable.
I love the snow leopards. Their tails are so fluffy! 
Like my Biscuit.
Look out tower with Mom.
It must have been near feeding time. I assume the direction they are looking is the way the food comes.
Speaking of food, the wife and I found a cheesessteak shop that we approve of!
Giorginno's!
Don't worry, they sell beer!
The wife approves! She's the eye of my pretzel!
Kisses!
You know which one is mine...
Just the way papa likes it.
All greasy and moist.
Speaking of greasy and moist, I've been having alot of fun cooking pork tenderloins.
Crispy!
Cooked to perfection.
I'm a fan. And pork is cheap, too!
Gotta work on my plating, but I'll mop up a dish like this any day of the week.
On another note, have you ever been to 'Del Sur Mexican Cantina'?
Nice little gem in South Park, SD.
They have some pretty bomb pork style nachos. I suggest you go during happy hour or on Taco-Tuesday.
Highly recommend!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment