The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- LARB 9" Sled, Feeding Strays & More Projects

Another day, another blog.
Enjoy the sights and views....
 Views at Petco park.
 Reminiscing on old slams and makes at this spot.
It's so steep, what was I thinking?
 Breakfast of champions.
 Love it.
 Dream tree house! G.R.O.S.S.
 More morning breakfast. Gotta love the simplicity of bread, cheese and egg.
 Picture me rolling!
 More shredding with David Hodge.
 Chorizo.
 LARB sled I bought from Sam Hitz.
 What grip should I choose?
 Stoked on the wheel wells and the nose grippage.
 Dreamy colors.
 SHED
 9" wide and a 15" wheel base.
 Cultural happenings at Chicano Park.
Didn't know it, but this place has the largest gathering of murals in the world.
 Andy Mack shredding at the park.
 David, all smiles and slams.
 First time having some of this Aloe Gloe. It was pretty darn tasty!
 Buster!
 This stray kitty hangs out around the park. Her name is Olive.
 I felt the need to hook the little girl up. 
 'Twas a glorious moment!
 Then I went home to celebrate with some backyard time with Biscuit.
 And a good old cook out with some fish.
 Finally got some pipe clamps made.
 Late night missions.
 Texas burrito.
 Mopping it up.
 Evening hype.
 More projects that seem like they will never see the light of day...
 But I couldn't stop my artistic urge.

 I felt the need to create!

 More recycled skateboards. These are some of the ends I have made from cutting blocks from the past.
 Breakfast sandwich of champions. I deserve 8 pieces of bacon.
 Add tomato and chips!
 Round two, since the first bacth wasn't enough.
 Beautiomous.
 I'm so hooked on this stuff.
 Hanky-poo!
 And my Biscuit. Love this bub.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment