The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Hot Doggin' On A Rake

Back to back blogs?!?!?!
Yes, that's right! Because ya'll deserve it!
 Sunsets with this beautiful beast. 
As of the writing of this blog, Biscuit is feeling ill with pancreatitis.
Please keep him in your thoughts for a speedy recovery.
 More side projects. Maybe one day I'll actually post  a pic of a completed project....one day.
 I'll let you know how this one goes.
 Thanks David for going skating with me.
 Love this bowl.
 Close up shots. Needs sunlight.
 Ate at a place called Tribute Pizza in North Park. Pretty dang good.
  Thank you Cuong for the care package bub! You rule!
  Glasses that open beer bottles!
Wish I though of that.
 One last woodburning at the Felton street house. 
Marc took it upon himself to grill a dog on a rake.
 His technique was pretty good.
  Except it's a dirty ass rake used to cake the dirty ass ground. 
 Don't get me wrong, I definitely had one in my inebriated state of hunger.
What did you think EATFIEND was all about?
 The struggle is real.
 Sleepy kitty.
 Evening stoke.
 Thanks for the support bubs!
 Right where I left ya.
  Big boy problems. You better believe that I have a plan for all my broken trucks....
 Free show during the 'South Park Walk About', "Death Eyes".
 We are constantly reinventing the hot dog here at EF HQ.
 Lunch done right.
  More sessions with David Hodge. 
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
This kid rips.
 Mom and Pop style shop. Love it.
  Early mornings.
  Recieving a crash course in shower installations.
This was spray painted on a wall at a barracks. Nice to know the motivation our troops are receiving. 
'Nuff said.
 True grit stuff.
 Intense. I wonder if they are going to paint over these motivational murals.
 Sorry Satan.
  Always prepared. After all, I was a boy scout.
 Yes my friend has vines growing in his house.
  Hanky-poo!
  Dude date. I really enjoyed seeing a classic anime movie about the evil that roots inside of mankind.
That's life. Deal with it.
 Deal with it.
 Shredded with Paul Sewell. He's a great bub.
 Post slappy sesh in the parking lot with the bubs.
  Breakfast of champions.
We out there!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment