The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, December 3, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Hot Rods and Shredding w/ Larue

Y'all know me and how I operate. May your eyes feast upon the pics that I am sharing with you...
Picture me rolling!
So bad ass.
Custom leather interior!
I just wanna terrorize the neighborhood in this thing!
Not the Coors can. What is that? 
Then I saw this beast.
Belongs on a dusty road, somewhere...
Got starred down by this freaky guy.
New skate dvd purchase! Florida, represent!
New skatepark down in San Ysidro off the 905 freeway.
Spot check.
I front boarded it. And yes, it took me forever. It was an embarrassing moment where I realized and remembered that I am not, nor was I ever good at rails.
The stoke is out there.
Gross ass pizza.
Spot check.
This pleace was the epitome of crusty.
The ground was so rough.
Someone put alot of time into it.
Not even sure if it would be worth going back. Definitely would need some big ass soft wheels.
Backside boneless by Chris Larue.
Then to fakie into the bank.
Mid flight.
Heat exhaustion.
Just looking at these pics is psyching me up to wanna go back to this spot.
Aaaaaaaand....
One more.
Dodging cars.
Tobey's 19th Hole Cafe. Love everything about this place.
My roommate Marc, digs the place too!
Eat good, feel good!
Where it belongs.
Thinking about doing another run.
Breakfast is the best.
The bub, winning at poker.
Lame!
Not fuggin' cool.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment