The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Homemade Food Motivation and Spots!


Smother me in gravy, you big dirty man!
Been eating alot of high protein pancakes in the morning. Fast, easy and easier to eat on the go.
Just mix the powder with water. Cook on a pan with butter and voila! Usually I'll roll up some sausage links in one and eat it on the go.
Old school motivation.
America, fuck yea.
Camp Pendleton
Have I mentioned that Camp Pendleton has spots? Like, gnarly spots!
So tempted to skate this...
Me and my Boo!
Been digging taking my lunch break under trees as of late. The tranquility of it calms me.
Go ahead, call me a tree hugger. I don't care.
Still haven't checked this lotto ticket. I'v been hooked on Sunny D ever since.
I got spots, baby!
Love me a homemade b.l.t. On Texas toast, of course!
Miss this place.
Garbage pik score! I need to get organized.
Eye of the tiger.
Nosegrind line for the 'Gram.
When you see a fresh roll on grind for the taking, you go for it!
I got spots!
I love all kitty's. Even the strays that are too skittish to come near humans. I'm also growing increasingly paranoid about touching strays outta fear of bringing home fleas into my home and onto my furry little critters. So, no touchy.

-EATIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment