The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Shred For Shockus 2018 Pics / Dan Byars Tribute and Other Stuff

Enjoy it while you can!!!
Shred For Shockus Day. 2018
Loads of people. Not as many as the first one. But still, the legend of the big guy lives in our love for our fellow skater.
Hugs all around.
I get a good shot from time to time. Except this one is really low light.
Trench crew always present.
Hesh Park legends. Can't ever recall coming here and not seeing this group of bubs together. Shockus included. They always made me feel welcome when I'd come kook it up with my skate camps and barge the park on a Friday afternoon with ten kids. Much love!
"If you catch the football, you have to take a slug!"
Group photo.
Mandatory throwing of the shred-sled.
Wiener party.
Love it.
Moosh.
RUN!
SKATE SHART!
More leftovers for dinner.
Packed lunch.
Happy work sad face.
Breakfast of champions.
If he fits, he sits...
Should I make more FUCKING HUNGRY shirts?
Guess who?
This is is sled....
The bub Dan Byars!
Very influential Island bub!
He used to take me skateboarding off the Island when I was a nerdy freshman!
Love you, bub!
The usual of champions!
It's what I do.
"It works!"
Oh Captain, my Captain!.....
He's bouncing back...
Killing things clears my head....
Ypu should do this too!
You know you can!....
Believe in yerself.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment