The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Friday, January 11, 2019

Mandatory Bloggery- Leftover Beef Cheeks, Comfort in Trees & Tripping Down Memory Lane

Back at it again. Racing into action...
Leftover beef cheeks. This stuff is amazing.
Not a bad price, either. Wally-World
The things I find in my pockets.
She's a beaut.
Beef cheeks on rice. Simple, yet filling and rich.
Pine Valley.
My babe treats me really good.
I also treat myself pretty good.
Reeeeeeeeal good. When was the last time you checked into Crazee Burger and had a Nacho burger?
Vons.
On a food run for my boo.
Banged out some work in Pine Valley.
True, very true.
More beef cheek tacos.
And more beautiful trees.
This, I felt was picture worthy. Revolting, laughable and intriguing all in one.
Sports Arena. Home of the San Diego Gulls.
Wednesdays are $2 Bud Light nights.
I sprang for a greasy grilled cheese steak sandwich.
Treat yo'self.
Guess who got onto enter ice?
Me! That's who.
Pat
Robbie at the JAM.
Yours truly in the middle. That's my Dad's Jack Daniels shirt from the 70's.
The wife stole that shirt.
Robbie and Billy, AKA King Baby.
Me.
Some bar in Tijuana.
Brothers.
2001/'02
We all used to hang at Billy's or Morgan's place. Parents were never home.
Kind of like a free for all sanctuary.
Twenty one and very dumb.
Pig Wood, Danzig shirt. This was my 21st birthday. My Mom was screaming at me because all my drunk friends and myself were being super lewd to the stripper my Mom went through the trouble to get me. The stripper bailed and my Mom continued to scold me.
Prom/Winter Ball, 2001.
Before the car wreck. Love you, bub.
We snack together. He's not allowed people food anymore.
It was alright.
The Friendly! I love this place. Good for a couple of hot slices.
Also, very good for their "Dirty Grilled Flat-Top Burger".
Wash it down with some beer, too.
Keep it simple, stupid.
Craze.
Nothing to skate, here.
Cheers! I was super excited to catch the plane in this picture.
I'm a cat man.
He's getting much better. You can see it in his posture.
No pills, needles or alcohol. Okay, no problemo.
L.V. sesh.
This sled was a fun one. Thanks Arty!
They don't make them like they used to.
@Nervous Boys
City Heights night sesh.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
He arose from the darkness...
So pumped on this album.
Mom's cat.
Bacon wrapped asparagus. Neer gets old.
Swag Scorpion.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment