The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, January 7, 2019

Mandatory Bloggery- Beef Cheeks, Shred Leucadia Park w/ DHodge and W.U.W. Vol. 8 Premiere Pics

Life throws hurdles at you...
Sometimes you leap them, sometimes you trip over them, sometimes they don't even get in your way.
I'd like to apologize to all 8 subscribers of eatfiend.blogspot.com for the slack of content being posted. I've been cutivating content. That's for sure. Lots of stuff coming down the vomit tube known as the interweb. Oh yea, first blog of 2019. Woo-fuggin'-hoo!
 Truck goals.
 This view doesn't get old.
 I have a thing for old cars.
 Back when cars were cool and had character.
 Cameron working the voting booth!
 He's a real jokester, this one.
He spent more time goofing off and talking to people than he did actual work.
Beef cheeks are on the horizon!
Post work shower beer. Or beer shower. Whatever you wanna call it.
Linda Vista night sesh. My good times at this park are hit or miss. Sometimes I have a blast. Sometimes I get bummed out by how crowded it is. Sometimes I slam. Sometimes, sometimes, sometimes...
This pic is a few months old. But, Biscuit has been on the rise. He no longer has the feeding tube in him. So he is a happy bub! He's out back playing in the yard as I type this blog.
Homemade pumpkin seeds.
Broke my stein from Germany.
It was my favorite mug to drink iced coffee out of.
Womp
Womp
Sleepy bub.
Yes, I am crazy about him.
Ground chili on a bun. Sometimes the pantry gets empty and you have to make do with what you have.
Foot problems.
I find comfort in trees.
Really hyped on this purchase.
Adorable.
There's alot more where this came from...
Double sleepy heads.
I love corn dogs. I bought these at Food bowl for like a $1.50.
Leucadia park sesh with David.
He had never been here before. 
Love it when I take him to new parks and he gets a giddy about skating a new spot.
Then he absolutely kills it. Love the bub.
Been embracing my Mexican hermanos lately. 
Two of San Diego's finest. SDWayne (aka Ollie Ese) and Kevin Marks of the famous Look Back Library!
Washed Up Warriors vol. 8 premiere at Arts and Rec in Barrio Logan.
Technical difficulties.
We had a visual, but no sound.
Then came in reinforcements by Mr. Peter Smolik himself!
He made a phone call and some homies roll up with a brand new stereo system that they hooked up to the projector. I overheard one of his friends say "Gimme a beer, I gotta take this shit back to Wal Mart and get my money back after this." 
Tyrone Olson saying a few words.
Arts and Rec looking clean!
Later this night I saw this dude passed out next to Fall Brewing. He waved as I took his photo.
That's a cool graphic.
Time to make some beef cheeks!
Lots of garlic, pepper and spices!
I tend to enjoy myself when I zone out and get to chopping.
I make lots of furry friends.
Bert and Pickes
BEEF CHEEKS!
I was so hyped how these came out.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment