The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Friday, March 22, 2019

Mandatory Bloggery- Climbing Mountains and Eating Junk Food

Getting to some of the last content of my old phone.....
You can tell it's old content due to the crap pics. Notice the fogginess of the pics? Yea, that's dust on top of my camera lens!
Night lurking in Mission Valley with Chris Larue.
The older I get, the more I realize that my eyes aren't so good as they used to be in the dark.
I like the arrangement.
This spot was pretty tasty. Too bad I can't remember the name of the spot.
Ever been to "Asia Wok"? It's pretty amazing.
I spy a pool! In Hillcrest of all places!
You know how we do!
These gave me the shits. That's the difference between "Cheese Nips" and my beloved "Cheez-Its".
Buyer beware.
I get down with chocolate chip cookies, too!
Layered chimichanga!
It came out beautifully.
Skateboarding: Love it or leave it.
Two of my favorites.
Texture.
Stinky
Went for a hike.
Stone wall peak.
Death and decay.
Don't know who this person was, but I felt the need to snap their pic in all her glory. Shew was proud of herself for making it to the top!
Number 1
Jana rules.
Besties!
Done with the nature stuff. On to what is really important.
And riiiiiiiiiiiibs!
And pizza!
What the?!?!?!.....
You know what time it is....
Going all in....
Cook these every couple of years or so...
BOOM!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment