The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Friday, March 8, 2019

Mandatory Bloggery- Gluttonous Recycled Skateboard Fun!

This might be my last blog for a minute.....
Phone is on the fritz. You can get ahold of me via messenger raven.
Y'all know where to find me.....

For your listening pleasure!
Slow cooked Boston pork butt! We coming in hot!
I haven't met a person that doesn't like Marc's sausage rolls.....
The best of the worst and the best.
Hanky Poo!
Spots...
Found this little bbq spot while on the job in Jamul.
Little hole in the wall shack. I dig it.
Pulled pork nachos. I'm on a roll! These were relly stinking good too!
Picture me rolling. ( I wish)
More chopping block madness. I've been trying to focus on recycled skateboard projects as of late.
It's also convenient to have a place to make a mess!
Unknown Pleasures....
On to the next one!
Our Grace. May he reign forever. Glad the bub is doing so much better. 
I love you Billy.
I also love my Biscuit!
My favorite curb in the whole wide world.
We snuggle together.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment